Some basic questions in geometry.
- What is straight line ?
- It looks complicated but all the heavy words are explained below
- It’s just a curve, when it’s tangent vector stay tangent when parallely transported along the curve.
- What is curve ?
- Object similar to a line but that need not be straight.
- Thus, a curve is a generalization of a line.
- What is parallel transported ?
- It means transferring things parallel, here moving vector together, working things in parallel or transposing parallely
- What is vector ?
- In physics and geometry, (Euclidean vector or a direction vector), used to represent physical quantities that have both magnitude and direction.
- What is tangent vector ?
- Any vector that is tangent to curve is tangent vector.
- What is tangent to curve ?
- Tangent vector to curve is the line that touch it only at one point.
Please give feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org